Setting the New Standard In
Hospitality Phone Systems
Meet ComXchange: the reliable, adaptable, enduring PBX solution for hoteliers looking to enhance their guests’ experience, ensure their safety, and streamline operations.
Best-in-Class Hospitality-Optimized IP Phones
Hospitality Doesn’t Sleep and, in this Industry, Customer Service is Held to the Highest Standards.
While a phone system is no longer a revenue center, it is at the center of your operations. In a demanding and ever-evolving environment, we’re setting the standard for a reliable, adaptable, and enduring communication system that enhances your guests’ experience, ensures their safety, and streamlines operations for you and your team.
Developed for hospitality, ComXchange integrates with all major PMS systems and checks every box, from emergency notifications to wake-up calls to call accounting. Beyond high-quality products, we provide dedicated, personalized support to our customers can best serve their guests.
+1500 ComXchange Installations
Feature-Rich and an Incredible Value
Compliant with Kari’s Law and Ray Baum’s Act
ComXchange: Where a Feature-Rich Solution Meets Unparalleled Support
Developed for hospitality, ComXchange integrates with all hotel PMS systems and checks every box, from emergency notifications to wake-up calls to call accounting. Beyond high-quality products, we provide dedicated, personalized support to resellers so they can best serve their hotelier customers.
Hosted or On-premise Platforms
ComXchange offers value-driven tailor-designed systems in either a hosted solution or on-premise deployment customized for your unique property needs.
Feature-Rich & Incredible Value
ComXchange checks every box, from emergency notifications and wake-up calls to call accounting for a high-value alternative with hospitality-specific functionality.
Nationwide Network of Resellers
ComXchange is sold exclusively through highly trained resellers offering unparalleled support and industry knowledge.
Specialized Phone Apps
Front desk staff can access guest information and wake-up call settings via phone apps to ensure the guest experience is never compromised.
ComXchange is compatible with ClearlyIP’s CIP phones and all other major brands of analog and IP desk phones. It’s built on open standards, providing flexibility and longevity.
ComXchange uses secure methods to connect with all major property management systems and is capable of dual or multi-brand support.
Trusted by the
Industry’s Most Reputable Brands
Best-in-Class Hospitality-Optimized IP Phones
ClearlyIP Phones for Front Desk and Guest Rooms
Optimize management, contain costs and create a memorable stay for your guests with award-winning IP desk phones by ClearlyIP.
CIP230v2 IP Phones
The CIP230v2 is our most economical model, supporting up to 4 SIP accounts. This phone has a reduced footprint for smaller work areas.
CIP250v2 IP Phones
The CIP250v2 is the perfect general office phone, supporting up to 8 SIP accounts. This is our most popular phone for general office use.
CIP270v2 IP Phones
The CIP270v2 is the most robust of our CIP phones, supporting up to 16 SIP accounts. Perfect for an executive office or a reception desk.
CIP290v2 IP Phones
The CIP290v2 is an innovative smart IP phone with a seven-inch touch IPS screen with Optional HD Camera, supporting up to 16 SIP accounts.
The CIP200 offers an additional 2 pages of 20 programmable hard keys, making it a must-have for hospitality receptionists.
ComXchange offers two phone apps to work in connection with or assist in the event of a Property Management System (PMS) failure. Meaning staff will be able to operate and maintain essential tasks from a physical phone set, intended to work as an additional option with a PMS system or as a backup solution.
Guest Management App
The Guest Management app is designed to provide access to guest information. In the absence of a PMS or if the PMS is down, the app allows front desk staff to associate a guest’s name with a room number, set call restrictions and DND, and move guest data to a new room. This app ensures that staff can continue providing a high service level.
Guest Wakeup App
The Guest Wakeup app allows staff to manually schedule wakeup calls for guests to ensure they don’t miss important appointments or flights. The Guest Wakeup app will enable hotel staff to schedule wake-up calls to a guest’s room directly from the front desk phone and works as a standalone solution.
Communication System Hardware
ClearlyIP offers an array of reliable & cost-effective VoIP Hardware.
Analog Station (FXS) Gateways
Seamlessly support existing analog telephones with ComXchange FXS gateways. ComXchange gateways are cost-effective while still supporting an advanced feature-set. Available in 24, 48, 72 & 96 port densities.
ComXchange 24 port FXS
1U rack-mountable chassis with 24 RJ-11 ports + RJ21
ComXchange 1U 24/48 port Modular FXS
1U rack-mountable chassis with capacity for up to two 24 port RJ21 FXS modules
ComXchange 2U 72/96 port Modular FXS
2U rack-mountable chassis with capacity for up to four 24 port RJ21 FXS modules
ComXchange call servers utilize best-in-class hardware and are available in five base configurations:
ComXchange CX-150 (150 Or Fewer Extensions)
ComXchange CX-500 (500 Or Fewer Total Extensions)
ComXchange CX-750 (750 Or Fewer Total Extensions)
ComXchange CX-1500 (1,500 Or Fewer Total Extensions)
ComXchange CX-3000 (3,000 Or Fewer Total Extensions)
Analog Trunk (FXO) Gateways
ComXchange 8 port FXO
Seamlessly support existing analog trunks with the ComXchange 8 port FXO gateway.
ComXchange Base System Features
- E-911 Notify
- Integrated Call Accounting
- IP/RS232 Serial Interface Connectivity
- Hospitality Phone Apps*
- Populate Names Directory
- Room Changes/Moves
- Room Status With ID
- Single System Multi Flag Support
- Wakeup Calls
- Bulk Wakeup Calls
- Customizable Wakeup Call Announcement
- Guest Initiated Wakeup Calls
- Failed Wakeup Call Notify
- PMS Enabled Guest Voicemail
- Wakeup Calls with Snooze
- Web Dashboard for Hospitality Features
Phone-Based with Hospitality Apps
- Call Transfer
- Change Guest Room Calling Restrictions
- Configure Guest Language
- Enable/Disable Do Not Disturb for Guest
- Enable/Disable Time based Routing or Call Flow Controls
- Manual Check-In/Check-Out
- Record Wake Up Call Announcements
- Park/Pickup Calls
- Room Moves
- Room-to-Room Block
- Set/Clear Wakeup Calls
- Auto Answer*
- Automated Attendant
- “0” Ring Down
- Directory Dial by Name
- Multi-Level Menus
- Blacklists -Caller ID Blocking
- Call Forward
- CFB Call Forward on Busy
- CFU Call Forward Unavailable
- Call Monitoring BLF (Busy Lamp Field)
- Call Parking/Call Pickup
- Call Pickup/Pickup Groups
- Call Queue Prioritization
- Call Recording**
- Call Recording to External Storage**
- Call Snooping
- Call Transfer
- ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) Queues
- Auto Attendant/IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Automated Caller Routing
- Calendar-Based Call Routing
- Holiday and Office Hours Routing
USER CONTROL PANEL
- Call Accounting View/Schedule Reports
- Call Forward Controls
- Call History and CDR
- Call Waiting Controls
- Do Not Disturb Control
- Follow Me Control
- Hotel Dashboard Access
- User Setting Control
- Voicemail Control
- View Contacts
- Web RTC Phone
REPORTS & LOGGING
- Call Accounting Reports
- CDR (Call Detail Records)
- Centralized Logging
- ComX-Q-MetriX*** (Advanced Reporting Add-on)
- Extension Status
- Resource Usage Graphs
- Scheduled Call Accounting Reports
- Scheduled Wakeup Call Reports
- SMDR (Station Messaging Detail Records)
- Web Dashboard Reports
- Emergency Calls Report
- Wakeup Calls Pending Report
- Wakeup Calls Completed Report
- Wakeup Calls Failure Report
- Admin Interface (Web-Based GUI)
- Backup and Restore (Automated System Backup, Incremental Restore)
- Class of Service
- Date and Time Synchronized to Atomic Clock via NTP
- Daylight Savings Time Adjustment
- Endpoint Manager
- Integrated Voicemail
- Append Message
- Caller ID in Message
- Email Notification/Attachment
- Guest Specific Voicemail
- Message Envelope
- Personal Greeting
- MWI (Message Waiting Indicator)
- Voicemail Blasting
- Multi-Language Prompts
- Multi-Time Zone Support
- PBX Failover/Survivability
- User and Group Management
- Authentication for SIP Extensions
- Fail2Ban (Intrusion Detection)
- Granular Admin/User Access
- Secure Communications SRTP and TLS
- Secure Firewall
- Secure HTTP Access
- VPN (Remote Management)
- Weak Password Detection
- Analog Support
- FXO Gateway
- FXS Gateway
- IP Phone Plug and Play
- Remote Office Support**
- QoS Support
- PRI/T1/E1 Circuits
- SIP Trunking
- Door/Speaker Phones
- FXS/FXO Gateways
- SIP Phones
- SIP Talk Back Speakers
- SIP Strobe Lights
- Video Phones CODEC SUPPORT
- Ulaw, Alaw, GSM, g.722, g.723, g.726, g.729
- Angie Guest Room Devices***
**Additional equipment may be needed
More Ways to Improve and Enhance Hotel Operations
As a hotelier, you need to be confident that calls are being answered quickly, efficiently, and professionally. ComX-Q-MetriX can assist you in increasing phone activity efficiency and quality by enabling tracking, measuring, and reporting on over 200 metrics, including call volume, time on hold, and reservation booking stats. ComX-Q-MetriX also allows you to listen to live or recorded calls to assist in training or quality improvement, as well as manage your reservation center with customizable wallboards, live alarms, and call monitoring.
This scalable system offers a broad range of benefits
- Supports unlimited agents, queues, and campaigns
- Auto-attendant key press selection reports and graphs
- Computes over 200 metrics for calls, agent activity, and overall efficiency
- Full integrated WebFTC softphone
- Includes an Icon Agent Page: an innovative and minimal interface where agents can operate call center functions with only one control icon
- Scheduled reports via email
- Weekly activity breakdown in days and hours
- Customizable QA forms for live or recorded call grading
- Complete performance reports by agent and queue
- Listen to live or recorded calls
- Export reporting data in MS Excel, CVX, or XML
- Detailed real-time activity reporting with definable alarms
- Available real-time Wallboard mode
- Restricted Visitor mode for external inspection
- Add or remove agents directly from Administrator screen
- Cloud-based or on-premise options available
Meet Angie: an in-room, voice-enabled digital assistant for next-generation hotels. Angie creates a reimagined guest experience that boosts traveler loyalty and satisfaction while increasing operational efficiencies. Through its flagship digital concierge, smart hotel functionality, and integrated systems, Angie helps hotels meet evolving guest expectations around safety and efficiency with an intelligent level of control.
The 24-hour multilingual voice assistant helps fulfill guest requests, answer common questions about the hotel and nearby attractions, book hotel amenities, order room service, and even check out. Guests can also control the lights, TV, thermostat, and curtains — all via voice. Now more than ever, hoteliers need to provide guests with a safe, seamless, and virtually contact-less experience, and Angie does just that.
Enhance your guests’ experience, ensure their safety, and streamline operations with our reliable, adaptable, enduring phone system.
For channel partners
Grow your business by providing a superior product and service to hotelier customers, building positive, long-term relationships along the way.